Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 6, 2008

Dear Friend,
Here’s a CD that I made for the times of struggle and hardship. This “chill” CD will help you forget everything and relax.
“Chill Songs”
1. “Gravity” - John Mayer
2. “You Do All Things Well” - Chris Tomlin
3. “Beautiful Worlds” – ATB
4. “Trouble” - Coldplay
5. “Come Close” - Common
6. “I Miss You” - blink-182
7. “ Moonlight Sonata” - Beethoven
8. “No One” - Alicia Keys
9. “Forever” - Chris Brown
10. “I’m Yours” - Jason Mraz
11. “Little Wonders” - Rob Thomas
12. “Heaven” - Angels & Airwaves
13. “Never Been In Love” - Talib Kweli
14. “O Praise Him” - David Crowder Band
15. “I’m Ready” - Jack’s Mannequin
16. “Gravity” - John Mayer
The first and last song is one of the greatest songs ever created. It gives a message that nothing can hold you down and you can come out from any obstacle. I hope these songs would not only soothe your soul, but also inspire you to push your limits and enjoy life.
Over the holidays, my family acts a little strangle.
• My sister thinks she’s a “princess” and deserves all the present she gets.
• My mom goes from regular mom to perfectionist.
• My dad is the only one that seems normal.
• My grandma laughs mostly at everything (and I mean everything!).
• My uncle gets drunk.
• My cousins also get drunk.
I know, they’re weird.
Sincerely,
Eric

No comments: