Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 28, 2008

Dear Friend,
Have I ever told you how beautiful music is? It would be impossible to describe, but I’ll try. Music is the bread and butter of life. Everyone needs music, whether it’s rock, hip-hop, classical, jazz, country, or and sound that soothes the soul. Without, there would be no meaning to life.
“Glory Days” is when everything in life is good according to your plan. For me, everything is not going well. I’m still in school, which makes me somewhat miserable. I still live with my parents where home is like jail. My “glory days” will come in the future. At those times, I want to be successful, be married, and have kids. Everything needs to feel right.
Home is not all that bad, especially during the holiday. I always surprised when people become all helpful during Thanksgiving and Christmas. A typical holiday evening would be my mom, my grandma, my sister, and me cooking dinner, while my dad entertains the guess. Even the guess help out with cleaning the tables and preparing the food, and when started to eat, all the food that been eaten seems to release endorphins and everyone is happy and stay happy till everyone has left. The holidays is a time where everyone is happy, no matter what circumstance there is. I wish it was like that all the time.
Sincerely,
Eric

No comments: