Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 18, 2008

Dear Friend,
Have you ever experienced a time where you were so happy, that was your high of the day? When I ever get mad, I blow off some steam by taking a nap. It makes me think about what happened, and then when I wake up, I feel refreshed and not as mad as before. Other way to take my anger out is by taking it out on games, exercising, and listening to music. Those all calm me down and sap my energy.
It was the day when our school played in the state football game. It was raining and brisk cold, a lot of people showed up for the great game. It was one long, intense ball game that went into overtime. After our team scored the final touchdown, everyone, including myself, went ballistic. Everyone was hugging and celebrating with everyone else around them. It was just an amazing thing that happened.
When I get down or get bored, I usually turn to food. I’m kind of glad that food was a source of comfort. From it, I developed a passion for food. At home, I watch the food channel and try to imitate the food that the chefs made. When food’s not around, I go for games and music. Games show my competitive side of me, trying to winning at everything. Music is also one of my greatest passions. Any type of music I listen to, it seems to fit my mood and make me feel good about everything.

Sincerely,
Eric

No comments: